People join us because they share our values and have a passion for making a difference, we also offer some excellent benefits including:
- 27 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, rising to 33 days allowance plus bank holidays
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours working
- The ability to purchase additional annual leave
- A reward and recognition programme, including long service recognition and an annual Trust wide awards ceremony
- Access to the generous NHS pension
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave for our eligible staff
- Training and development opportunities
- An employee assistance programme
- Access to our extensive employee health and wellbeing service and opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Free Yoga, Pilates and Mindfulness classes
- Exclusive high street discounts at your favourite shops and restaurants
Except for medical employees, all employees are paid under the national Agenda for Change terms and conditions. Pay determination is underpinned by a robust job evaluation scheme which applies in full to all staff across the UK who are employed directly by NHS organisations.
Additional payments are also paid for work which is undertaken out of hours.
In addition to annual leave provisions, we operate a Special Leave Policy which helps people balance their home and work life with support for caring responsibilities, bereavement and time off for public duties.
With our comprehensive and competitive total rewards package, you get a great deal from day one. And the longer you stay and develop, the more you see your annual leave increase.