Integrated Community Children's Nursing Service
Our iCCN (Integrated Community Children's Nursing) service aims to provide a high quality in reach and outreach nursing service which enables early, safe planned discharge from hospital and to prevent unnecessary admissions. Care is delivered in the community location that is the most appropriate for that child or young person whether that be at home, school or a respite centre, around Portsmouth City and the surrounding areas.
We also provide specialist nursing care, support, and co-ordination of care to children and young people with complex health care needs and disabilities. These may include those with life limiting/life threatening conditions, chronic illnesses, palliative care needs, end of life care needs and short-term acute care needs including urgent care pathways.
Due to a service expansion, we have a variety of exciting opportunities for experienced or newly qualified nurses to join our friendly and dynamic team, so we're sure there will be something to suit you! Click on the below links to find out more and apply!
- Band 3 - Healthcare Support Worker (Bank)
- Band 3 - Healthcare Support Worker
- Band 5 - Community Children's Nurse (NQN Rotation)
- Band 5 - Community Children's Nurse
- Band 5 - Community Children's Nurse (Continence)
- Band 6 - Senior Community Children's Nurse (Special School Nursing)
- Band 7 - Community Children's Asthma Nurse Specialist
- Band 7 - Clinical Team Leader